Our sweet baby boy

baby

Friday, June 20, 2008

A little about David and Charlie


We have been together since Janurary 2, 2008. David is from Oregon and moved to Utah a month after meeting me. He is a wild land fire fighter, and loves every bit about it. He loves going on adventures and taking chances. He is known as "Danger Dave". I am from Salt Lake and moved to St. George after graduating high school to attend Dixie State College. I am planning on starting Nursing school next year and am very excited. David and I love the life we have made together and cant wait to spend eternity together!

1 comments:

Talbot Family said...

Hey there cute Charlie! It was fun seeing your blog and darling boyfriend. Hip hip hooray for going away to school. I am SUU alumni, go T-birds! Looks like everything is going superbly for you. I hope you continue to have a great time.