Our sweet baby boy

baby

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ten and Five years, by Caitlin

Ten Years Ago.....Well, ten years ago I was nine years old.. I was in 4th grade at Carl Sandburg Elemntry.. I was dancing at Shellys School of Dance and I believe I started playing softball then..

Five Years Ago.....I was only 14 and was a freshman at Hunter Jr. High. This was my first year as a cheerleader.. I remember always being with my bestie Brooke.. this was when life was easy and no bills to pay.. lol I was still dancing at Shellies School of Dance and still playing softball.

Five Months Ago..... I was finishing up Spring Semester.. working all the time.. I lived at Canyonlands apartments, with my best friend Nikki... And of course spending time with the love of my life David!

My List of Five Things To Do Tomorrow.....
1. Get off work at 6 AM
2. Sleep just in case I get called in..
3. un pack somemore of my stuff..
4. spend some time with my love!
5. probably go back to work..


Five Bad Habits.....
1. biting my nails
2. popping my knuckles
3. picking scabs on my face..
4. getting irritated over little things
5. selective listening

Five Places I Have Lived
1. My parents house
2. Canyonlands Apartments (St. George)
3. Rebel Creek apartments (St. George)
4. Ricon Del Sol Apartments (NOW... St. George)
5. Will be in the future...

I tag Rhiannon, Des, and Jimmie

3 comments:

Rhi said...

I like this one. I cannot believe 10 years ago you were in elementary school. That makes me feel old!

Jess said...

Didn't know you had a blog! How fun! I miss 1 West. Everyone is so cool! I will have to come visit.

Birkka said...

Cute blog! I just had to remind you how young you are. I still love ya though Charlie. Thanks for letting me bully you.. Maybe I'll see ya soon!