Our sweet baby boy

baby

Monday, August 11, 2008

Growing up stinks..

So our place has been great until.... I freaking fridge stops working.. we had about $200 worth of food and it was all going to go bad!! We had just bought eggs and milk and we have come to learn that that stuff isnt cheap!! anywho so we called our landlord and she told us we needed to wait till morning for anything to be done so to keep the fridge door shut.. yeah ok so dont eat or drink anything right?? SO anyways I had worked the night before and when I got home Dave had to go to work so I decided to stay up till they brought us a new fridge, thinking they would come at like 8.. oh no they dont show until 10:30!! Then the freaking fridge that they bring us is like half the size of our other one so all of our stuff barely fit in it!! Then they said they had to mount this piece of counter top on and that they will be right back.. so i strated to clean the new fridge (which was sooo gross!!!!) and the freaking guy doesnt show back up to mount the countertop until freaking quarter to 12 then he takes an hour to do it! so by now I am just exhausted and like what ever looks like I just wont sleep at all today.. Uhg... this day has to be like the most exhausting day ever and all I did was sit on my butt and wait for the darn guy to do his job!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pj.steph said...

That totally sucks. I'm sorry you had to go through that!

Juan And Caitlin said...

Poor Thing, I'm sorry.. That's unfortunate.. Luckily it's better now :) I hope!