Our sweet baby boy

baby

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sick Sick Sick

So I have been filling sick for a couple months and this week I got a lot worse so I finally gave in and went to the doctor, just to find out that one I have PNEUMONIA, and on top of that I have bacteria in my blood causeing ulcers and something else wrong with my pancrease that makes it so that now I have to avoid all grease, fried, and fatty foods.. h well maybe that will be a easy way to loose all that weight I have wanted to lose! So anyway I am now on 3 antibiotics, prevacid, and an inhaler. fun stuff! I just hope I will feel better before christmas!

2 comments:

Pj.steph said...

No fun! :( I'm sorry you're sick! The grease, fried, fatty foods don't sound very appealing anyway. :) Get better!

Juan And Caitlin said...

You poor thing.. That's such awful news.. I hope you get feeling better really soon, you don't deserve to feel so icky!! I love you Char..