Our sweet baby boy

baby

Monday, June 8, 2009

HCG DIET?

So a couple of friends of mine have been doing the HCG Diet and they both look great and are loosing weight fast!! So I was totally jealous and decided to try it myself, And I HAVE LOST 8 POUNDS IN 5 DAYS!!!! that is just amazing to me! I am so thrilled!! For those of you that dont know what the HCG Diet is it is a diet that you can only eat 500 Calories a day and you can only have certain foods, No Sugar and No carbs, its very strict! And you give yourself HCG injections everyday for 40 days then you go off for 40 days and if you want start back up and do another 40 days. I am only planning on doing one cycle cause i dont have a huge amount to loose. The doctors say you should loose 1 to 2 pounds a day, I have been loosing 2-3!! I am so excited that this will be a way that I can see fast improvement and have a little more motivation to KEEP IT OFF! But any way I will post more soon! Thanks for reading!!

1 comments:

Momberger said...

Charlie, that is AWESOME that you are losing weight but that is scary to be losing it that fast and only having 500 calories a day is not healthy at all. A women should have at least 1200 calories a day because just sitting around on the couch all day you will burn about 1200 calories. Just be safe k?