Our sweet baby boy

baby

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!

January has been a crazy month for us.. For Christmas I got David a week long trip to Oregon to spend some well needed time with his family so he was gone Jan. 8 - 15. Which I must say in our new home was so hard, That place is too big for just me and the dogs, and it doesn't help that I am a HUGE baby! But he loved being in Oregon and getting to spend time with his family!

Mean while back here in Utah my mom and I have been working hard on getting things ready for our wedding.. things are coming a long wonderfully! Mostly thanks to my mom! I had to laugh at myself because for years I have said I want my wedding to be "this" and now that I am getting married everything has changed except my choice in flowers.. go figure!

I also finally went back to school this month. I am taking 10 credit hours this semester 3 over the summer and 10 next fall and I should graduate with my Associates next winter. Then I can just focus on getting my teaching degree!

My Maid-of-Honor Shannon came down and spend the weekend with David and I this last weekend and we got a head start on planning my Bridal Shower and just got some much needed girl time in!

After all that I came down with Bronchitis and have just been so useless this week! I am so exhausted and just want to sleep all the time and can hardly breath!

I am starting to feel better so I am hoping if the weather agrees with me this weekend I want to go do our engagements! I can't believe we only have a little over 2 months left.. even though it has only been 1 month :) It never seemed so close until now! But we are both so so excited!

We have gotten a lot done but still LOTS to do :)

0 comments: