Our sweet baby boy

baby

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Are you Ready yet???!

So last week at my dr appointment I hadn't started to progress at all,(dilated: 0 and 20% effaced) which was very dissapointing to me. But this week I decided to try and get more active to try and get things moving so I went to 2 different malls and walked around on Saturday, ran the stairs, went to the zoo with Dave on Sunday, walked the dogs every day, more stairs and played Just Dance 3 on the Wii until my legs gave out. I started to get contractions last night but the stopped after about 4 hours and I have had some killer back pain. Well I had my dr appointment this morning and with the pains I have been having I thought "I for sure must be progressing" Well.... when the dr checked me he said I was barely dilated to a 1 and only effaced to 30 % (which is only 10 % more than last week). Turns out all I got from being so active is some swollen feet and sore legs! :) lol Benning is just way too comfortable in my belly, ive been trying to tell him that there are SOO many people out here that want to meet him and play with him, and if he would come out he wouldnt be so cramped for space and could stretch his little legs out all that he wants! BUT I guess we will wait just a little bit longer to meet our sweet Benning!! :)

0 comments: