Our sweet baby boy

baby

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So I went home for the past week and had an amaizing time with all my friends and family! I got to spend easter with my family and got to relax out in the sun all day!!

My best friends from High School and I went out to dinner on Monday night and got to catch up on all the juicey gossip! I have missed all of my friends like crazy these past few months so it was gret to get to see them!!! Here is a picture we took at Mercedes house after dinner!!


Then on Tuesday night Shannon and I went to the Britney Spears concert. WHICH ROCKED!!! I loved every minute of it!! SO worth it!! We were right by the stage it was awesome!! Here are a few pictures from the concert!

I Loved seeing Britey!! It was an Awesome Show!!!

The Pussycat Dolls Opened for Britney and they were awesome!!

All in all it was a great weekend and much needed!!! Thank you to all my family and friends!! Love you all!!

0 comments: